Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair Under Kuzco Island, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Sparrow's Lair Under Kuzco Island
March 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tron -- only with less Kuzco and more sparrows! Children can fall down in sparrow caves, hide behind sparrow bone cages, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with sleek seagulls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, chin, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 27 until perhaps May 24.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.