Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Under Elvis Island attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Sparrow's Lair Under Elvis Island
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dale -- only with less Elvis and more sparrows! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, hide from their families behind sparrow boulders, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Psycho The Weasel was on hand to see this attraction when waning Disneyland.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a boat in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.