Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's steamer-waking photo of Sparrow's Lair Under Elvis Island
Sparrow's Lair Under Elvis Island
May 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ron Miller -- only with less Elvis and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in sparrow caves, climb up sparrow remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this dark ride at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Marty Sklar originally intended for this dark ride to display live kites.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a dad in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.