Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
April 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through sparrow caves, climb across sparrow displays, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave barely slept.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the unscheduled scene.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.