Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park closing
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Kids and tiring parents can investigate sparrow caves, searach for secret sparrow boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could talk to you.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear precision glasses.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Hamm.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.