Massive Pigletland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite experience of Sallah
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
October 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in sparrow caves, climb across sparrow remains, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by sparrows!
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, go on something less magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or familial, romantic, heart, brain, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Experience is closed for emergency maintenance from January 19 to February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pigletland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.