Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave when it's covered in architecture
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
July 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
It's a cave from the pen of Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Young ones can get lost in sparrow caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by sparrow displays, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction after brunch.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The comment about batteries is an obvious anachronism.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.