Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
June 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more sparrows! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in sparrow caves, hide from their families behind sparrow buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- The glow of Sparrow's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave can be seen from as far away as Epcot.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.