Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Psycho the Weasel's customer-intriguing photo of Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
September 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Robert Sherman -- only with less Wendy Darling and more slackers! The able-bodied can get lost in slacker caves, searach for secret slacker stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Smee interaction thingy.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.