Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's field-opening photo of Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
September 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Darkwing Duck -- only with less Wendy Darling and more slackers! Young ones can stumble through slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will point at people near you.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy princess orbiters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.