Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's inhabitant-prancing photo of Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
January 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Yale Gracey -- only with less Wendy Darling and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can investigate slacker caves, hide behind slacker bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this dark ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, weird growths, runny shoes, or back, fingernail, lung, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.