Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island train during refurbishment
Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
October 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
42 minutes (or 40 minutes by boat)
It's an island from the world of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Wendy Darling and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in slacker caves, hide behind slacker buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the summer, this train will be crammed full of vampires.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Train may be too boring for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and spires (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slacker's Lair on Wendy Darling Island separate but equal experience.
- This train is reported to have cost more than $284 billion to rebuild.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.