Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, blandly decaying in the morning park light
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
March 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can explore slacker caves, searach for secret slacker displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 8 through August 28.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1963 World's Exposition.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.