Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
June 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can crawl through slacker caves, scramble up slacker bridges, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Wernher Von Braun had a private workroom planned for the space within this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of engineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.