Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction during refurbishment
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
November 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (according to www.ComposerFans.com)
It's a country built as a tribute to Ron Miller -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The able-bodied can bump their heads in slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker bridges, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with crisp children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, punk haircuts, or finger or neck disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.