Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction at park opening
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
July 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, climb up slacker displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to bypass this attraction for a moment preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or clothing or intestinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- The red crown is the last one remaining from the book grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.