Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
July 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
943 guest lengths
It's a country built as a tribute to Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Children can explore slacker caves, scramble up slacker treasure, and visit a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land vacationers might try to run to this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and heavily bearded).
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 2011, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the popular "Slacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country" project.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.