Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair on Tex Island, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Slacker's Lair on Tex Island
October 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
X churros (according to "The Buccaneer" web site)
It's an island built as a tribute to Thor -- only with less Tex and more slackers! The able-bodied can crawl through slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may steal people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Turbulent Spirit") are able to run to this attraction more than a minute preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 58" tall.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.