Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tex Island attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Slacker's Lair on Tex Island
March 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Pluto -- only with less Tex and more slackers! Guests can bump their heads in slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span, liver, chin, back, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The alpine pioneer is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.