Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair on Tex Island attraction as seen from the top of a star
Slacker's Lair on Tex Island
July 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Marlin -- only with less Tex and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can stumble through slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to rollers.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, viral, chin, attention-span, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Dave Smith.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.