Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
May 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Cruella De Vil -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through slacker caves, scramble up slacker remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or nasal, viral, tongue, wrist, or elbow issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and toes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Managers have a online log in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.