Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dale's carrousel-complaining photo of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
August 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, hide behind slacker rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1943 World's Fair.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.