Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, September 29, 1994, 7:22 a.m.
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
June 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Kids can bump their heads in slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker buildings, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.