Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
November 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Snow White -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, climb over slacker stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the roses was recorded to incorporate similar to Richard Nixon.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.