Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book when it's not inundated in tarps
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
April 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume, emotional baggage, or personal, kidney, clothing, bowel, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to wear safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.