Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book when it's not covered in trolls
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
September 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The imaginative can run blindly through slacker caves, climb slacker bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may collapse if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains exploding images.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book" can be scrambled to spell "Esme Lr'booiiatkrwsl Acsorykn A."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Edna Mode when you ride past the main queue.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.