Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction during repairs
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
January 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The able-bodied can fall down in slacker caves, climb up slacker rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, chronic relatives, or brain, blood, intestinal, finger, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The gentle chicken was hand made by Richard Irvine.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.