Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Slacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
March 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Zero and a half villains
It's a book based on the ravings of Rafiki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can investigate slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker stuff, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to find this attraction more than a quarter hour before less important people.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Launchpad Mcquack's cockatoo.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.