Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Timon Island attraction, nastily continuing in the fading sunlight
Slacker's Lair in Timon Island
October 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bob Iger -- only with less Timon and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in slacker caves, climb over slacker buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant amigos won't want to ride.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slacker's Lair in Timon Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.