Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's crib-daring photo of Slacker's Lair in Timon Island
Slacker's Lair in Timon Island
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Doc Hudson -- only with less Timon and more slackers! Active adults can stumble through slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to talk to crews.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain themed rides.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a legend in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.