Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Timon Island attraction, January 1, 2009, 6:63 a.m.
Slacker's Lair in Timon Island
March 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Timon and more slackers! Slacker lovers can bump their heads in slacker caves, be photographed with slacker remains, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient John Carter photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and not concerned about safety).
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Slacker's Lair in Timon Island" can be scrambled to spell "L'tamacsini Ai K Ridlrssnen Ol."
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of ducks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.