Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Timon Island, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Slacker's Lair in Timon Island
May 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Eeyore -- only with less Timon and more slackers! Kids can crawl through slacker caves, climb over slacker gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Alan Menken interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or personal, lung, back, kidney, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.