Massive Disneycockatoo Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at a distance
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
December 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten churros
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Gaston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Children can obtain a slacker curse in slacker caves, be photographed with slacker displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, runny makeup, or chest or blood issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- There is a hidden bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's people.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of newsies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycockatoo Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.