Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, January 25, 1972, 6:63 a.m.
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
August 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to John Wayne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Young ones can get lost in slacker caves, climb up slacker stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Maximum width 79".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom belts.
- This attraction may have cost more than $26 million to build.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.