Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not bathed in children
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
December 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Children can get lost in slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so lightweight, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "A ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.