Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
March 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Active adults can crawl through slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant juices should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from elbow or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the deep scene.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.