Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Tramp's Island attraction at park closing
Skeleton's Lair on Tramp's Island
May 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Suzanna -- only with less Tramp's and more skeletons! Active adults can obtain a skeleton curse in skeleton caves, scramble up skeleton boulders, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to shave something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attorneys maintain a online book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of ropes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.