Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort dark ride as seen from the top of France
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
May 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of John Wayne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in skeleton caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by skeleton displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this dark ride.
- The middle car on this dark ride is named for Jane's child.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.