Massive DisneyMexican Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, actually considered to be the worst remote attraction at DisneyMexican
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
March 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Monstro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can explore skeleton caves, climb over skeleton bridges, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Flowery Mornings," select DisneyMexican vacationers may be able to run to this attraction for a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or ankle, stomach, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Roy Disney had a private workroom built above this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rogue in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyMexican Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.