Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
October 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Young ones can run blindly through skeleton caves, climb over skeleton bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the recent "Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort" short subject.
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.