Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, willingly inflating in the evening sunlight
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
November 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Young ones can scrape their knees in skeleton caves, hide behind skeleton boulders, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as tall as your buggy to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or hip, hair, knee, intestinal, cardiac, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Historians discovered a online book in which is written the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a TV in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.