Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
Skeleton's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
November 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Guests can run blindly through skeleton caves, climb skeleton displays, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- The number painted on the sheep is a movie reference.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.