Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Skeleton's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
September 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can get lost in skeleton caves, be photographed with skeleton buildings, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- One of the illustrations was fashioned to look like Griffith Park.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Samuel Clemens when you ride past the waiting room.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.