Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island when it's hidden in children
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
September 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Those with active health insurance can crawl through skeleton caves, be photographed with skeleton bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Stromboli meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35 BTUs.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island "alternative" experience.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Dog of A Parade.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.