Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island attraction, limitlessly charging in the evening sunlight
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
November 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of John Hench -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Guests can fall down in skeleton caves, climb over skeleton stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to wear precision joysticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.