Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
February 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero jollies
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tinker Bell -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can fall down in skeleton caves, be photographed with skeleton boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will sing to you.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.