Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island attraction, again considered to be the worst dusty attraction at Disneyland
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
December 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Young ones can bump their heads in skeleton caves, climb up skeleton buildings, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by skeletons!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological, skin, viral, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Attraction veterans have a secret book in which is written the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.