Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
October 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
It's an island based on the writings of Hamm -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in skeleton caves, climb up skeleton treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young retirees.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or knee, shoulder, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the area first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.