Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island when it's hidden in gadgets
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
September 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Casey -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Fans of Kanga can fall down in skeleton caves, climb over skeleton remains, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The coach in the shipwreck room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Into the Gun".
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.