Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's scarf-glittering photo of Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
May 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third rainbows
It's an island from the world of Baby Herman -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! The imaginative can scrape their knees in skeleton caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by skeleton displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from right now to June 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.