Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Skeleton's Lair in Kanga Island
April 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jack-Jack -- only with less Kanga and more skeletons! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in skeleton caves, hide from their families behind skeleton buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a past attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.