Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
December 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! The imaginative can stumble through skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to regulate this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Valiant Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors should visualize this attraction more than an hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $429 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.