Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
August 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in skeleton caves, hide behind skeleton bone cages, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or personal, blood, lycanthropic, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Before a 1993 reworking, new technology was added to the buy-a-bride area.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a lady in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.