Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction at dusk
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Young ones can crawl through skeleton caves, climb up skeleton buildings, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, battle something with less people on it.
- In a private room at the tippy top of the Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a bug in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.