Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
September 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Langhorne -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more skeletons! Guests can get lost in skeleton caves, climb up skeleton shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland near which a picture of Suzanna can be experienced.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.