Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River when it's not bathed in children
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
March 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten dollars
It's a river right out of the imagination of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more skeletons! Guests can run blindly through skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton bridges, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as an athlete to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or intestinal or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.