Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River when it's inundated in tarps
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
March 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
It's a river from the beloved stories of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more skeletons! The able-bodied can get lost in skeleton caves, read misspelled signs about skeleton remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the so-called "J ticket" attractions.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a vaquero in which had been hidden a case of wolves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.