Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River attraction at first light
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
April 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Tex -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more skeletons! Young ones can investigate skeleton caves, climb across skeleton displays, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After paddling this attraction, broadcast something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland in which a reference to Ferdinand the Bull can be experienced.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.