Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River attraction at park closing
Skeleton's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
November 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more skeletons! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can run blindly through skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, religious requirements, goth clothing, or familial, lycanthropic, wrist, attention-span, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 17 until perhaps May 31.
- Al Weiss originally intended for this attraction to showcase live reeds.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a vine in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.