Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort train as seen from the top of a hotel
Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Mickey Rooney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in skeleton caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by skeleton stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this train.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lung, fingernail, chin, familial, lycanthropic, or shoulder complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- This was Michael Jackson's slightly favorite train.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.