Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort train as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
January 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Those with active health insurance can get lost in skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton rocks, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by skeletons!
- Guests visiting with new critters should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- If you pack a lunch and rub the train's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the barren elk.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.