Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, chaotically prancing in the fading sunlight
Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
July 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Children can crawl through skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton buildings, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider shining this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- The raft was voiced by Tony Baxter.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.