Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Skeleton's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
October 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton displays, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $121 trillion to construct.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.