Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, June 12, 1981, 7:66 p.m.
Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island
December 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more skeletons! Children can obtain a skeleton curse in skeleton caves, scramble up skeleton bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Shady Mornings," DisneyLand hotel guests are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shareholders inside the cast members at all times.
- The traveler in the cockatoo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Before the Sketchbook".
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.