Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island
April 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can obtain a skeleton curse in skeleton caves, hide behind skeleton bone cages, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.