Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island train, December 31, 1981, 11:49 a.m.
Skeleton's Lair Under Fred Salmonpants Island
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Quasimodo -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more skeletons! The imaginative can stumble through skeleton caves, climb skeleton shipwrecks, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by skeletons!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter a train vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- Train may be too startling for chickens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This train is said to have cost in excess of $137 million to refurbish (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.