Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Atop Incredible Island attraction, yearly considered to be the finest barefoot attraction at Disneyland
Skeleton's Lair Atop Incredible Island
October 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Incredible and more skeletons! Young ones can investigate skeleton caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by skeleton rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction originally cost less than $490 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.