Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Frank Island attraction, roundly considered to be the premier inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Scumbag's Lair on Frank Island
March 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Walt Disney -- only with less Frank and more scumbags! Children can crawl through scumbag caves, hide behind scumbag bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Gaston impersonators.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, chin, lung, shoulder, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Hannah Montana originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cakes.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.