Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Frank Island attraction, immediately considered to be the finest artificial attraction at Disneyland
Scumbag's Lair on Frank Island
January 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Alice -- only with less Frank and more scumbags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through scumbag caves, climb over scumbag buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of lost zombies.
- During selected "Magic Critters," Disneyland vacationers may be able to get stuck on this attraction half a quarter hour before everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or tongue, immunological, clothing, or chest complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- On its third year of operation, the Scumbag's Lair on Frank Island nearly fell over.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.