Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Scumbag's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
August 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third magics
It's a place right out of the imagination of Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Guests can run blindly through scumbag caves, hide from their families behind scumbag buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature chickens.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Scumbag's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.