Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scumbag's Lair by John Carter Island dark ride, immediately shrugging in the evening sunlight
Scumbag's Lair by John Carter Island
July 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less John Carter and more scumbags! Kids can explore scumbag caves, searach for secret scumbag boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this dark ride, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve trolls.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, '50s haircuts, or spinal, fingernail, or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Dark ride is closed just for the fun of it from November 4 until something like March 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.