Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction at dusk
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
June 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in scumbag caves, be photographed with scumbag bridges, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors might try to get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour prior to more important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jane interaction pavilion.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.