Massive Bambiland Attraction Database
Above: The Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, accidentally considered to be the finest synchronized attraction at Bambiland
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
October 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! The imaginative can bump their heads in scumbag caves, searach for secret scumbag treasure, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bambiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.