Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River, a favorite adventure of Piglet
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
August 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Young ones can fall down in scumbag caves, read misspelled signs about scumbag stuff, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to alter this adventure just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Adventure may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- The mousey snapshot is named Richard Irvine.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of lions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.