Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair Atop Darkwing Duck's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
Scumbag's Lair Atop Darkwing Duck's Island
April 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Yen Sid -- only with less Darkwing Duck's and more scumbags! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scumbag caves, climb up scumbag treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something softer.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.