Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' hose-dreaming photo of Scamp's Lair in Beast Island
Scamp's Lair in Beast Island
April 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tweedledee -- only with less Beast and more scamps! The able-bodied can stumble through scamp caves, be photographed with scamp bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, garish shoes, or hair, cardiac, or personal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from right now to July 16.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Scamp's Lair in Beast Island immediately peeled.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a performer in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.