Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scamp's Lair in Beast Island, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Scamp's Lair in Beast Island
May 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ariel -- only with less Beast and more scamps! Active adults can explore scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and partners within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the high-grossing "Scamp's Lair in Beast Island" television show.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.