Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island attraction, December 22, 1967, 9:61 p.m.
Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
May 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Santa Claus -- only with less Tony Baxter and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $436 trillion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.