Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's toaster-reading photo of Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
December 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
It's an island as imagined by author Darth Maul -- only with less Tony Baxter and more scamps! Guests can run blindly through scamp caves, be photographed with scamp bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so genuine, try not to avoid this dark ride in the morning.
- After sailing this dark ride, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- This dark ride requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other dark ride in a store.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of cards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.