Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island attraction at a distance
Scamp's Lair by Tony Baxter Island
June 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tony Baxter and more scamps! Guests can stumble through scamp caves, be photographed with scamp rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be full of children.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" (without stilts) tall.
- The tourist in the cake room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues After the Rocket".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a wagon in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.