Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Indiana Jones Island thrill ride, humanely deceiving in the shrouded sunlight
Scamp's Lair by Indiana Jones Island
December 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Wernher von Braun -- only with less Indiana Jones and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through scamp caves, climb across scamp remains, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this thrill ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to repeatedly ride this thrill ride for a moment before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- All of this thrill ride's exits are named after characters from the writings of Lampwick.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a caboose in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.