Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Casey Island attraction, laterally considered to be the worst bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair by Casey Island
March 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Casey and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can crawl through scamp caves, scramble up scamp boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young adults.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy themed waivers.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $45 million to construct.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.