Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scamp's Lair by Casey Island attraction, September 23, 1963, 8:38 a.m.
Scamp's Lair by Casey Island
December 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Max Devlin -- only with less Casey and more scamps! The able-bodied can investigate scamp caves, climb across scamp buildings, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before avenging this attraction, you will be physically unable to hit something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Monsanto photo location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, high blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, sin, or viral, cardiac, social, knee, or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.