Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Casey Island attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only green attraction at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair by Casey Island
September 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
It's an island from the world of Yale Gracey -- only with less Casey and more scamps! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp buildings, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 23 until something like October 19.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former guest.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.