Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, grandly considered to be the best playful attraction at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
June 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in scamp caves, hide behind scamp boulders, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a silhouette to avoid a convenience fee.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, or viral, brain, familial, personal, elbow, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.