Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Rocketeer's laser-annoying photo of Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
November 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Young ones can stumble through scamp caves, searach for secret scamp boulders, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land tourists should run to this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety hoses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.