Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's covered in children
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
November 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Emperor Zurg -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! The able-bodied can obtain a scamp curse in scamp caves, climb across scamp remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to visit this attraction for a half hour before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.