Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
March 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in scamp caves, climb scamp gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Roy Disney had a massive room planned for the space above this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of buckets.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.