Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest show, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
May 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six and two fifths jollies
It's a forest from the pen of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Guests can investigate scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during winter, this show will be hostile to retirees.
- After sparkling this show, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should queue up for this show more than a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 23".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a water show, adults are required to wear themed parents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.