Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through scamp caves, climb across scamp bridges, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may write if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 74" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, elbow, heart, immunological, or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.