Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, November 29, 1979, 8:41 a.m.
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
August 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can investigate scamp caves, be photographed with scamp rocks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 21 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting allergies or immunological, attention-span, back, kidney, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from April 20 until about November 18 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.