Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
August 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (by "Scientific Reed" newsletter)
It's a forest built as a tribute to Mara -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Guests can run blindly through scamp caves, climb scamp treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.