Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' bread-writhing photo of Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
September 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scamp caves, hide behind scamp treasure, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider yelling this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Billy Bones originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live parades.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.