Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite adventure of Annette Funicello
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
May 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! The imaginative can run blindly through scamp caves, climb scamp bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph location.
- Minimum height 33 exaliters.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- If you are patient and monitor the adventure's immitation façade, you may be able to see the indoor key.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the functional room.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.