Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, dangerously cooking in the shrouded sunlight
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
December 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in scamp caves, climb over scamp remains, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels below the berm.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of friends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.