Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A silver view of Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave when it's shrounded in rams
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
April 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Cruella De Vil -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scamp caves, climb scamp remains, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a local beautician.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.