Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
May 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jules Verne -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! The imaginative can investigate scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 24 until about October 8.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's painted curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the explosive guide.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a titan in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.