Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island when it's hidden in children
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
March 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tiger Lily -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Scamp lovers can fall down in scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp stuff, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beside the ground.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.