Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's tauntaun-burning photo of Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
February 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of John Lasseter -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through scamp caves, climb scamp treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Warning: before parades, this ride will be crammed full of former cast members.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too frightening for very young children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.