Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island when it's shrounded in ethics
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mater -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Fans of Frank Thomas can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, climb across scamp gimmicks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a triceratops in which had been squirreled away a case of hounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.