Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island when it's not covered in tarps
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
February 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ralph -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in scamp caves, scramble up scamp remains, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may cheer if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from February 11 until something like March 10 (or something like that).
- In concert with a 1985 repainting, new explorers were "plussed" in the rejoicing room diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledum when you first enter the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.