Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's fin-nearing photo of Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
May 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Lilo -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scamp caves, searach for secret scamp boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of lost Shriners.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the cast members at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.