Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
April 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Roy Disney -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Scamp lovers can explore scamp caves, enjoy cleverly themed scamp bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Frankenweenie meet-and-greet area.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- Synchronized with a 1980 reopening, new art was "plussed" in the attic diorama.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.