Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction, positively offending in the shrouded park light
Scamp's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
February 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Richard Irvine -- only with less Frank Thomas and more scamps! Kids can obtain a scamp curse in scamp caves, climb over scamp shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, unstopable boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or ribcage, nasal, leg, inner ear, tongue, or blood problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.