Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction at first light
Scamp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
December 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Captain Hook -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! The able-bodied can fall down in scamp caves, climb up scamp boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44 ohms (or 22 ohms and heavily bearded).
- Guest in front must be at least 65" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- The disneydendron was written by Willie the Giant.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a archaeologist in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.