Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Scallywag's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island show, presently crashing in the shrouded candlelight
Scallywag's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
March 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pumbaa -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more scallywags! Guests can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, climb across scallywag shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this show will be crammed full of Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can ride this show more than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- On its second year after opening day, the Scallywag's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island universally was borded up.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.