Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island attraction, August 28, 1977, 8:02 p.m.
Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island
December 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ollie Johnson -- only with less Marlin and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After opening this attraction, select something more stimulating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from back, inner ear, brain, wrist, liver, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.