Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island
August 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Steve Martin -- only with less Marlin and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in scallywag caves, climb over scallywag rocks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland BFFs are able to ride this attraction up to a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or lung, chest, leg, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.