Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island
November 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rafiki -- only with less Marlin and more scallywags! Young ones can get lost in scallywag caves, climb across scallywag bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1900 World's Fair.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.