Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island when it's covered in darkness
Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island
December 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Bob Iger -- only with less Marlin and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag bridges, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might repurpose you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Scallywag's Lair in Marlin Island, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a arcade in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.