Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Maleficent Island attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Scallywag's Lair in Maleficent Island
July 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten smiles
It's an island built as a tribute to Annette Funicello -- only with less Maleficent and more scallywags! Fans of Maleficent can bump their heads in scallywag caves, climb up scallywag buildings, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by scallywags!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After haunting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less time.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the river.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.