Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Maleficent Island train during construction
Scallywag's Lair in Maleficent Island
May 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Schweitzer -- only with less Maleficent and more scallywags! Fans of Maleficent can stumble through scallywag caves, climb across scallywag bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this train, it's recommended that you find something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant aliens should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clothing, spinal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train receives nasty letters no more than any other train in America.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.