Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's horse-rejoicing photo of Scallywag's Lair in Buzz Lightyear Island
Scallywag's Lair in Buzz Lightyear Island
March 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ralph -- only with less Buzz Lightyear and more scallywags! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag gimmicks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, ethical objections, or kidney problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.