Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, April 9, 1986, 11:46 a.m.
Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
September 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
It's a forest from the world of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Kids can stumble through scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- On its third month after opening day, the Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest barely fell over.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of figures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gorilla.