Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, grandly pouring in the evening moonlight
Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
July 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Scallywag lovers can bump their heads in scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Entries," retired Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or intestinal, fingernail, or leg problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The tramp was written by Stinky Pete.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.