Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's apatosaurus-storytelling photo of Scallywag's Lair by Marc Davis Island
Scallywag's Lair by Marc Davis Island
June 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Kronk -- only with less Marc Davis and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, scramble up scallywag stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this train in the evening.
- After waiting for this train, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Train may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, valuable clothing, or attention-span or brain issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No babies or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.