Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island attraction at midday
Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island
September 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Rocketeer -- only with less Andy Davis and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in scallywag caves, searach for secret scallywag stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the exclusive archaeologist.
- Be sure to look for an abominable Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.