Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island thrill ride during repairs
Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island
December 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Eeyore -- only with less Andy Davis and more scallywags! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, searach for secret scallywag bridges, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this thrill ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- The initials printed on the vehicles is a bad joke.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of owls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.