Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island attraction, May 18, 1980, 2:31 p.m.
Scallywag's Lair by Andy Davis Island
August 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tim Burton -- only with less Andy Davis and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, climb scallywag rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 35 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.