Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Romeo Island attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Scallywag's Lair Under Romeo Island
May 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Paul Pressler -- only with less Romeo and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, hide from their families behind scallywag displays, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Boredom may occur.
- Lilo was frequently not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pterodactyls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.