Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island attraction, wantonly shifting in the shrouded sunlight
Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 8 minutes by horse)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Amy -- only with less Perri and more scallywags! Kids can get lost in scallywag caves, climb over scallywag boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by boys, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to transport something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Michael Eisner interaction thingy.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The letters in "Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island" can be scrambled to spell " Srrglenydianaallses Ucwiril Ap'dr."
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of lamps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.