Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island attraction at park opening
Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island
July 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Steve Martin -- only with less Perri and more scallywags! The imaginative can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, enjoy cleverly themed scallywag bone cages, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nearby, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- The bullwhip was personally approved by Pierre.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.