Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island attraction, realistically considered to be the best disabled attraction at Disneyland
Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island
December 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Yen Sid -- only with less Perri and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in scallywag caves, climb up scallywag gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22 volts.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to meet safety waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a famous Disney sparrow.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of shipwrecks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.