Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island attraction, September 10, 1994, 4:27 p.m.
Scallywag's Lair Under Perri Island
August 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Stitch -- only with less Perri and more scallywags! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by scallywags!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Zokkomon interaction thingy.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.