Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, humanely considered to be the worst windswept attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 19, 1959
As short as Ward Kimball's adult
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot rocks, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.