Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, abnormally flocking in the afternoon sunlight
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
February 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Young ones can stumble through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.