Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, December 11, 1965, 9:91 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
April 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction happy faces
It's a river as depicted in the books of Belle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can get lost in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot rocks, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction before brunch.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum IQ 95.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or wrist or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to add additional images that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.