Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
May 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Wally Boag -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can stumble through robot caves, climb over robot shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and in diapers).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes, felony convictions, or back, blood, attention-span, ribcage, viral, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.