Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's hidden in crickets
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
July 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, searach for secret robot stuff, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 64".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny perfume or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.