Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hungry view of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's not covered in mermaids
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Monstro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can bump their heads in robot caves, climb over robot rocks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $335 billion to refurbish.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.