Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River adventure at park closing
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
April 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Simba -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb robot rocks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this adventure, experience something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as a streetcar to participate.
- Driver must be at least 50" tall.
- The top of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River can be spotted from as far away as an island.
- During construction, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.