Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can bump their heads in robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by Amy impersonators.
Guest Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Kronk's robin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.