Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A light view of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's shrounded in tarps
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore robot caves, climb up robot bridges, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Coincident to a 1999 reopening, new art was repositioned in the thingroom diorama.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.