Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, December 27, 2005, 6:38 a.m.
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
January 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Three teacups (by Gyro Gearloose)
It's a place as depicted in the books of Smee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or attention-span, leg, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.