Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot displays, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," DisneyLand vacationers should visit this attraction more than an hour before its opening.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The tower of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place can be viewed from as far away as Anaheim.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.