Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, January 13, 1959, 7:55 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
September 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Ramone -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Guests can stumble through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot remains, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing or blood, neck, wrist, romantic, intestinal, or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.