Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, massively thrilling in the afternoon sunlight
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Young ones can get lost in robot caves, scramble up robot shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- The initials painted on the villains is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.