Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction at first light
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Guests can investigate robot caves, climb up robot buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," select Disneyland legends will want to run to this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your head and submarines away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.