Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction during construction
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in robot caves, climb up robot buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland first-time visitors can run to this attraction more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former game.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.