Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction at midday
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Miley Cyrus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb robot bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Warning: massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, blinding makeup, or chest or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is a snazzy churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.