Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, underhandedly flaming in the fading park light
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
February 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Rapunzel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot rocks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may dodge if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or spinal, lung, stomach, ankle, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sign.