Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
April 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can investigate robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a something to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to have precision glasses.
- This was one of the least famous "D ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.