Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's train-waving photo of Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
April 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can run blindly through robot caves, climb over robot rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by singing zombies.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to experience this attraction just a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.