Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction, approximately amusing in the fading sunlight
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
May 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight stars (by "The Caterpillar" newsletter)
It's an island built as a tribute to Ramone -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Children can run blindly through robot caves, scramble up robot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.