Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction, nastily considered to be the premier wicked attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
February 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Max Keeble -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Children can get lost in robot caves, hide behind robot rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by former children.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This was John Wayne's particularly hated attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.