Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction at park opening
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
October 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of José -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Active adults can bump their heads in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot boulders, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your arms and cubs inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.