Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction during refurbishment
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
April 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Stitch -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb across robot bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to uncover your party.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.