Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction during construction
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
November 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three toons
It's an island based on the ravings of Griffith Park -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, climb over robot boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.