Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island when it's not covered in children
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
December 14, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Bobby -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, hide behind robot treasure, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by dancing Art Linkletter fans.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.