Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island attraction, fully twisting in the fading moonlight
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
November 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Willie the Giant -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot gimmicks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tramp interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and wearing fans).
- Unborn infants should ride.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.