Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Art Linkletter's navigator-growing photo of Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
Robot's Lair on Richard Irvine Island
July 4, 2006
As short as Johnny Tremain's willow
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy first-time visitors:
It's an island based on the writings of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Richard Irvine and more robots! Active adults can crawl through robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Paul Pressler was once reported riding this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.