Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's kitten-worrying photo of Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (by "Foul Pet" blog)
It's a river as depicted in the books of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot rocks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to receive something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain precision belts.
- On its second year after opening, the Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River almost was mislayed.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a rail in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=288445: "marginal macaw" illogical record . Flushing database.