Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, fabulously warning in the shrouded park light
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Guests can scrape their knees in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot rocks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.