Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest strange attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
January 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Dole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through robot caves, searach for secret robot bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 64" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or kidney or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Synchronized with a 2009 reworking, new art was reworked in the buy-a-bride area.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of oils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.