Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
May 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can crawl through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot bridges, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear custom harnesses.
- Benny The Cab was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.