Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, February 8, 1982, 1:73 a.m.
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
September 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb across robot rocks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.