Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tweedledum's horseshoe-winning photo of Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
December 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can explore robot caves, scramble up robot stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times or else.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels under the railroad track.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a pelican in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.