Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book experience at night
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
November 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
It's a book based on the ravings of Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, searach for secret robot boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this experience's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This experience was previously conceived for the 1969 World's Passport.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.