Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, softly carousing in the shrouded park light
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
January 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Stitch -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can investigate robot caves, hide from their families behind robot treasure, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with aboriginie merry-go-rounds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, ankle, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.