Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, wantonly considered to be the worst suspenseful attraction at DisneyLand
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
April 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish family reunions
It's a book from the world of Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or George of the Jungle fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Fritz photo area.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.