Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A widespread view of Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island when it's not inundated in tarps
Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island
April 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for grapes:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Barbie -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more robots! The able-bodied can get lost in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the thrill ride at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.