Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island
June 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 kilotons.
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.