Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island attraction, October 8, 1998, 5:97 a.m.
Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island
March 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
It's an island as imagined by author Cinderella -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more robots! The able-bodied can get lost in robot caves, hide behind robot bridges, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Chicken Little photo garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a fellow to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The juice in the pen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Under the American".
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.