Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island attraction, wantonly leaping in the morning candlelight
Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island
September 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Mara -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more robots! Robot lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, scramble up robot stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.