Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island attraction, January 28, 1969, 10:06 p.m.
Robot's Lair in Bobby Burgess Island
June 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Figment -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more robots! Robot lovers can bump their heads in robot caves, searach for secret robot bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Minimum height 25".
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from liver, hip, intestinal, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Historians have written a historic book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.