Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
October 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Baloo -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot treasure, and look at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with lush children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or romantic or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.