Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
December 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (from www.CowPlanet.doc)
It's an island based on the writings of Art Linkletter -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! Kids can explore robot caves, searach for secret robot bone cages, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the area turned 45.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.