Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Wendy Darling's pear-relaxing photo of Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
May 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
It's an island based on the ravings of Marc Davis -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! Guests can crawl through robot caves, climb over robot rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.