Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
September 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Lumière -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! Kids can run blindly through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot remains, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before sweeping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the railroad track.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a paddlewheel in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.