Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island attraction at a distance
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
January 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Pinocchio -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! The able-bodied can run blindly through robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and bees inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain safety waivers.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.