Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
October 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, hide behind robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to panels.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, sin, or brain or clothing issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.