Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island when it's covered in tarps
Robot's Lair by Psycho the Weasel Island
August 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more robots! The imaginative can run blindly through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot shipwrecks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an adventure vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this adventure.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- In 2001, this adventure was renovated to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a vehicle in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.